Your Dental Health & Safety in Concord, MA
At Concord Dental Care, your happy, healthy smile is our top priority! As we’re all adjusting to a new normal, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- UV light sterilizers are in each operatory and waiting area
- Extra sterilization for small stuff like keys and phones
- Staggered schedule to minimize patients interaction and traffic in the waiting area
- All patients will be asked to sign a COVID 19 form
- Everyone who enters our office will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer
- KN95 mask, face shields, and gowns are being worn by staff
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 978-369-4808. We look forward to seeing your smiling face soon!
To experience our high-quality, compassionate dental care, schedule your Concord Dental New Patient Assessment today by calling 978-369-4808 or clicking here for our convenient online form. Your appointment includes:
- Discussion of Your Goals & Concerns
- Digital X-Rays
- Comprehensive Exam
- Personalized Treatment Plan
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer any questions you may have about our treatments, our 5-star dental office, our flexible payment options, or anything else you may want to know about us!
As one of the premier dental practices in Concord, MA, our doctors and team at Concord Dental Care also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Sudbury, Acton & Hudson, MA & the surrounding areas.